I’ve looked at the footage I got of Natalie. At first, I was worried that there wasn’t enough and that I wouldn’t be able to edit the scene without it looking amateur. But I think I knew what I was doing when I filmed this, and I referenced the vision I had. I’ve also learned that jump cuts and film dissolves save the day, so I worked with those. I’m really glad I got the high angle shot of the flowers and chocolates weeks ago because the video wouldn’t be as good if I hadn’t. And though editing the scene with Natalie was tricky, me improvising when filming helped so much, and it was workable. I’m proud of myself for sequencing this together. Later in the week, I’ll add the titles, color grade, export, then upload.