Chris and I were supposed to film this Sunday, but he couldn’t because something came up with his grandparents.
Chris can’t do the next weekend because he has baseball, so now I have to find someone else.
I’ve decided to use Natalie and Zen, and hopefully that will work out for Saturday.
Natalie can’t do Saturday because she’ll be in Disney, so I have no idea what I’m gonna do now.
Natalie’s been wanting to have a Girls’s day and a High School Music marathon at her house for a while. But we haven’t yet. So I told her that if we do that in the next few weeks, so I can film her at her front door, and I’d be killing two birds with one stone.
So we’ll see how thinks work out.